Malamala Island, Fiji

Monday 7 October 2013

10 Places to put on your travel list soon

I don't need any reason to travel somewhere, I am most happy when I am thinking about new adventures we're going to have or reminiscing about ones already had.  I love the whole concept of travel from the planning and anticipation leading up to the trip to actually experiencing it to remembering it later.

I found this on the internet and thought it was interesting and that I would share it.  There are so many places on this list that I would absolutely love to visit.... I better get working on them. It's also just a really interesting read.

(source: HERE)

Venice is on the top of my list.

I'll be helping Nathan pack for school camp tomorrow and I have a good travel tip relating to that so I'll be back with that when we're done and I have a photo.

*I just realised that the picture is too small to read on the blog so if you click on the source you'll be able to see it more clearly.  I can't get it to go any bigger*

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say. Please keep comments positive and relevant.